New? In a quest to make sense of life? We understand. We hope at Oak Hill you will always feel warmly welcomed regardless of your place in life’s journey. A church must be more than an organization. We are a community of strugglers, who with all their baggage, complications, and twists—as a community are attempting to help and encourage each other. Our hope and peace in this world of uncertainty is in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Knowing a gracious God is lovingly involved in all issues of our lives brings stability and joy in the midst of perplexities.
Come as you are. Each Sunday, you will typically see some dressed in their Sunday best, some dressed in business or business casual, some dressed in jeans, and some dressed very casual.
- We meet Sundays at 10:30 in worship.
- We gather Wednesdays at 7pm for bible study.
- After morning worship 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays we have visitation during a common meal (potluck lunch).
- Ladies Fellowship is 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Men’s Discipleship is 3rd Tuesday of each month.